Re: TPAC Face to Face

Hi Alex,

I have moved Accessibility API discussion to Tuesday so that you can call
in. Leonie will be quite happy as she had a Monday conflict.

https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Meetings/TPAC2015/ARIA

We will potentially have an API discussion with Web Apps for which I also
want to talk about User context issues.

Cynthia, please note the agenda change.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger