Re: An invitation from PF

Dear CSS:

Thank you to all who responded to our invitation for a get-together on
accessibility of CSS during TPAC.

Originally we proposed the joint discussion for Friday AM, but we're
learning quite a few people are leaving sometime during the day Friday,
so I'm modifying our invitation to include Thursday, in the expectation
this will be easier for people.

Originally, PF had intended to spend Thursday AM identifying, and
attempting to clearly define our CSS concerns. We thought this might be
more efficient. However, with so many people leaving Friday, I'm opening
up our invitation to include our Thursday AM session. Details at:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Meetings/TPAC2015/APA

Hopefully, this will work better for folks.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net