Re: 48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC): Publish two WAI-ARIA FPWDs

Charles Nevile writes:
> SHouldn't these be published by the ARIA group?

They are. We're simply handling the CfC mechanics under PF because we've
yet to reach critical mass in subscribers to the new ARIA WG. As you may
know, some members require internal corporate sign-offs that can take
time to effect. That was the point of the PF extension into December.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net