Re: FW: Proposal: remove aria-describedat from the ARIA 1.1 specification

Shane, I made a fork of the demo with a change:
http://s.codepen.io/stevef/debug/yYGaeV
I put the id target for the flowto on the p element rather than the
container. JAWS announced the content rather than being silent :-)

--

Regards

SteveF
Current Standards Work @W3C