Re: ARIA APG - Vanilla JavaScript

Personally I am fine with examples which use JQuery or vanilla
JavaScript. IMO the biggest obstacle is finding people to write the
examples so whichever form they are most comfortable with I think we
should accept. If someone wants to later go in and change all the JQuery
examples to vanilla JavaScript they are welcome to spend their time
doing so.
I would be very much against insisting that examples are in vanilla
JavaScript if that prevents someone from contributing an example.

Regards,
James

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918> | Video: james.nurthen@oracle.com
<sip:james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood Cty, CA 94065