Re: Action-1293 Proposal

Hi. I still dislike the definition of aria-colindex

"Defines an element's cell or gridcell column number or position in the
current set of columns table"

since it allows to move table cells in the table. You can easily do sorting:

  <row>
  </row>

This statement is incorrect in case of IA2 and ATK

"This property is not automatically caldulated by the user agent."

because every cell has to have column and row index in these APIs, so if
it's not provided by ARIA then the browser has to calculate it.

Same concerns are applicable to aria-rowindex property.

Thanks.
Alex.