RE: aria-level a required property for role="heading" or a supported property with an RFC SHOULD for authors

+1, I have previously suggested that this is the better response (holy cow
James, we're going 2 for 2 :-) ).

Leonie did some very quick real-time testing during our call, and (she will
correct me if I am wrong) she noted that in Firefox with NVDA (?) when the
level was not specified, it defaulted to "level 2" (which I think is a wrong
decision). Not sure where that decision is happening however, but suspect
it's in the screen reader.

JF

Bolter;