From: Richard Schwerdtfeger [mailto:schwer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 10:26 AM
To: WAI Protocols & Formats
Subject: aria-level a required property for role="heading" or a supported property with an RFC SHOULD for authors

The ARIA task force had issue that pertained to making aria-level a required property vs. a supported property for role="heading".

We would like list feedback as to whether this should required or rather have an RFC 2119 SHOULD for its use as a supported property in role "heading".

Please see the minutes of the discussion: http://www.w3.org/2015/06/18-aria-minutes.html

Rich Schwerdtfeger