Re: aria-kbdshortcuts property for review - ACTION-1642

very good discussion. I'd like to comment on one point:

>>> You'd need to work out conflict resolution, too. What happens when multiple commands use the same combination?

For multiple accesskeys with same identifier on one page (e.g. two times "s"), Microsoft has a "proximity" concept, I think the element with accesskey that is closest to the element actually focused will be focused when pressing accesskey.

   Stefan

Sent from my iPad