Re: implementation/stability status of various new ARIA 1.1 roles/attributes

Hi Steve,

Many of these just landed so there is not of information on support yet.

The only one that is controversial is aria-describedat. It is in the spec.
but it may not stay depending on the upcoming August 13 meeting.

role="none" is implemented in multiple browsers. Table support is being
added as I type to Firefox. Apple has implemented switch. The rest are
still brand new but we do have mappings defined.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger