Re: aria-kbdshortcuts property for review - ACTION-1642

I agree that modifiers should list at least 'meta' keyword for
cross-platform values, if more are needed then they should be added.
Regarding to localization issue I think that values should be localized
same way as any other stuff, it may be DTD mechanism or separate web page
version. I'm up for aria-keys name over the longer one.
Best.
Alexander.