Re: Question about event bubbling in FF versus IE and Chrome?

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 12:39 PM, Bryan Garaventa <
bryan.garaventa@ssbbartgroup.com> wrote:

>  Strange, so how is that different from the attached example?
>

> Try left clicking the clickable text using the left mouse button on IE,
> Chrome, and FF, then do the same using the right click.

I don't see any event handlers in the attachment, perhaps try sending an
updated version or use jsbin or similar.

Right clicks should not result in a click event regardless of other events.