RE: ISSUE-605, ACTION-1406: @aria-selected on menuitem

If there are cases in which the active menu item (the one most recently invoked) is highlighted irrespective of what has focus, then it should be covered by the proposed aria-current state. I'm not aware of any applications that behave this way, but they are possible in principle.

Thank you for your compliance.