Re: ACTION-1392: Add a switch role to ARIA 1.1

Hi Joseph.

Thanks for the review.

On 01/15/2015 10:03 AM, Joseph Scheuhammer wrote:

> It looks good.  I suggest, in the Note, to change "toggleable button" to
> simply "toggle button":

Okie doke.

And since no one has said (so far, anyway) "oh $DEITY no! You've got it
totally wrong!!" and since it's just the editor's draft, I have gone
ahead and pushed the new role, with your suggestion:
http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/aria/aria.html#switch

That way everyone can look at it, along with the next thing you raise:

> Another task is to work out the contents of the characteristics table:
> where switch is placed in the role taxonomy, that "aria-checked" is a
> required (?) attribute for the switch role, other inherited/supported
> states and properties, etc.

Perhaps I got something wrong, but that table I didn't have questions on.

I'll keep the Action open as pending review.
--joanie