Re: Shall we hold Monday, 5 January 2015 WAI-PF ARIA Authoring Practices Guide Taskforce

I am dealing with an upper lip swolen to triple its normal size to
start the year, and probably need an oral surgery today. I will
definitely not be available for the meeting and selfishly vote for
starting on Jan 12.
----