Re: Friday 18 Dec 1:00 pm Boston time Re: Scheduling ARIA test harness training

Sorry, I was intentionally vague about the IRC channel to avoid issues
with people not in the group going there for the password, but didn't
realize I was too vague. I mean the channel used by the ARIA WG. Ping me
(MichaelC) if you're not sure. Michael