Re: Agenda: August 13, 2015 WAI-PF ARIA Caucus (Digital Publishing Forum aria-describedat, etc.)

Hi Tom,

I am working with Michael Cooper and Janina to create the requirements
matrix and will add it. I am copying my response to the list so that we
have a record of it.

Thank you,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger