Re: Guidance about widgets within widgets

I get confused reading this, I must admit.
If a tabpanel in a set of tabs contains simulated set of radio buttons:
1. then user will select that tab
2. user will interact with the radio buttons ..
if selecting one of those radio buttons opens a slider then
3. User will interact with that slider (still within the tabpenal).

this set-up is no different from the placement and focus order of
regular html elements/widgets.
Maybe I am missing something.
At least I would make the example more specific and descriptive (add a
screenshot?). I am not able to decode it .. granted it is a Monday
morning and I have yet to grab my first cup of Jo.
-B