Re: Is there an html or WCAG definition of "modality" as it relates to keyboard behavior in a modeal dialog?

I don’t believe that WCAG speaks to this level of implementation.  The closest it comes to talking about the specific design of a UI would be its “consistency” requirements and these are pretty narrowly circumscribed as to requirements (though there are lots of advisory techniques that suggest more where appropriate. )

gregg

Gregg Vanderheiden
gregg@raisingthefloor.org