Re: Is there an html or WCAG definition of "modality" as it relates to keyboard behavior in a modeal dialog?

I am with Fred here.  The chrome of a browser is equivalent to a Window
Manager.  An application should NEVER be able to prevent me from getting to
the window manager.  Otherwise I can't, for example, kill the application
or look up some information in another application that I need to fill in
the modal dialog.

--
Shane McCarron