Re: Action-1355: Proposed revision

I disagree with this proposal. There are instances of grids where
selecting the columnheader or rowheader does NOT select the cells of the
column. This is certainly the case for pivot tables.
I'm not sure what problem this is attempting to solve, but what happens
when a columnheader or rowheader is selected is very much up to the
author of the application. We should not be prescribing what this
selection should actually mean.

Regards,
James

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood City, CA 94065