RE: Proposal to change documentation on tabindex to strongly discourage values greater 0

From: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 14:23:47 +0000
To: Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>, Marco Zehe <mzehe@mozilla.com>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
CC: W3C WAI Protocols & Formats <public-pfwg@w3.org>

In that case, if we're planning to develop a successor to tabindex as some have suggested in this thread, it ought to be created and then proposed for inclusion in SVG. Harmonization with a future version of HTML would, of course, also be desirable. It isn't clear to me what range of use cases would need to be addressed, nor what the requirements are.

Thank you for your compliance.