From:   "Schnabel, Stefan" <stefan.schnabel@sap.com>
To:     James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>, Richard
Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,
Cc:     "Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net(janina@rednote.net)"
<janina@rednote.net>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, "W3C WAI Protocols &
Formats" <public-pfwg@w3.org>, "Ted O'Connor" <eoconnor@apple.com>
Date:   10/08/2014 12:34 AM
Subject:        RE: CSS flexbox

I would like to emphasize on the point that the W3C specification itself
use already inserts disallowing for a text scan on the page for the
requested word.

Example: http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-flexbox/

Searching for the word “Example” (to move “by example” through the spec)
yields nothing since example sections are based on an official (?) W3C
template that is based on injections.

.example:before {
    content: "Example "

As Rich said, the cat is already out of the box and user agents + AT need
to arrange with this in near future.

Best Regards
Stefan