Re: CSUN 2015 and "what's new in ARIA"

Hi, Birker:

Yes, we can most certainly expect CSUN sessions relating to ARIA.

One major goal of such sessions for me is to inform the wider a11y
community that ARIA work has a new, forward looking, widely applicable
focus now that we've moved beyond v. 1.0. ARIA isn't just for ATs
anymore. That's my slogan for the new focus. Needless to say there's
more to say about that, and it needs saying, clearly and simply.

Second point -- There's no reason we can't have more than one CSUN
presentation about ARIA, imo.

Lastly -- This list is public, and whatever you find here is publically
archived and referenceable in the W3C archive for this list at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pfwg/

tia

Janina

--