From: Matthew King [mailto:mattking@us.ibm.com]
Sent: 03 October 2014 20:26
To: WAI Protocols & Formats
Subject: Proposal for authoring practices task force meetings

James Nurthen and I met regarding continuing work on the authoring practices
guide.

We propose having an APG task force meet on Fridays at 9:30 AM US Pacific
time starting Friday October 10. We are seeking feedback on this proposal
from interested participants. If you have a strong interest in this work and
have time to contribute, please respond on this mailing list with your
feedback on whether Fridays at 9:30 US Pacific is a potentially workable
time.

Thank you,
Matt King
IBM Senior Technical Staff Member
I/T Chief Accessibility Strategist
IBM BT/CIO - Global Workforce and Web Process Enablement
Phone: (503) 578-2329, Tie line: 731-7398
mattking@us.ibm.com