RE: Proposal for authoring practices task force meetings

From: Gunderson, Jon R <jongund@illinois.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 19:35:25 +0000
To: Matthew King <mattking@us.ibm.com>, WAI Protocols & Formats <public-pfwg@w3.org>
Matt,

I would like to be part of the group.

Jon Gunderson, University of Illinois

From: Matthew King [mailto:mattking@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 2:26 PM
To: WAI Protocols & Formats
Subject: Proposal for authoring practices task force meetings

James Nurthen and I met regarding continuing work on the authoring practices guide.

We propose having an APG task force meet on Fridays at 9:30 AM US Pacific time starting Friday October 10. We are seeking feedback on this proposal from interested participants. If you have a strong interest in this work and have time to contribute, please respond on this mailing list with your feedback on whether Fridays at 9:30 US Pacific is a potentially workable time.

Thank you,
Matt King
IBM Senior Technical Staff Member
I/T Chief Accessibility Strategist
IBM BT/CIO - Global Workforce and Web Process Enablement
Phone: (503) 578-2329, Tie line: 731-7398
mattking@us.ibm.com<mailto:mattking@us.ibm.com>