Re: Question on ARIA roles documentation - looks like an error

HiBirkir,

I think this is correct as is. aria-activedescendant is being put to the
element that keeps actual keyboard focus. Its value points to the
element's ID that is supposed to get the simulated focus that
aria-activedescendant provides. So, keeping it on the element that has
keyboard focus is absolutely correct.

Marco