Re: ACTION-1442: Draft spec text for aria-current and aria-currentfor

In case of IA2 and ATK I think "current" object attribute should be used
what is different from selectable stuff, moreover afaik ATK selectable
interface is not so flexible unlike UIA, and it cannot be reused for
aria-current implementation. Anyway ARIA markup should be driven rather by
web authors needs than AT mapping, or in other words, if aria-current is
semantically different from aria-selected then it's worth to have separate
attribute, find proper mapping and make the AT to support it.