Re: ACTION-1442: Draft spec text for aria-current and aria-currentfor

Hi. Do I understand that typical scenario of this attribute looks the
following way:

  <button aria-current="false" aria-currentfor="nav">1</button>
  <button aria-current="true" aria-currentfor="nav">2</button>
  <button aria-current="undefined">3</button>

If so then aria-current="undefined" dupes aria-currentfor, or do you
consider the scenario when UA fixes missed aria-currentfor?

Thanks.
Alexander.