Re: Regarding ARIA drag and drop?

From: Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 15:31:52 -0400
To: Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@ssbbartgroup.com>, public-pfwg <public-pfwg@w3.org>
On 2014-03-12 1:46 PM, Bryan Garaventa wrote:
> Does anyone here have a working example of ARIA drag and drop?
Here's an old one:
http://fluidproject.org/releases/1.4/demos/reorderer/imageReorderer/html/imageReorderer.html

I say "old" because the aria markup was done circa 2008, back before
there was much support for html5.  The example uses xhtml.  I've played
with it using chromevox and nvda and it works, although the speech
feedback is repetitive.

More info about the demo is here:
http://fluidproject.org/releases/1.4/demos/reorderer/imageReorderer/demo.html

There are a couple more on that site.  Let me know if you are interested
in them.

--
;;;;joseph.

'A: After all, it isn't rocket science.'
'K: Right. It's merely computer science.'
              - J. D. Klaun -