For the aria hackathon

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 12:59:52 +0200
To: "public-pfwg" <public-pfwg@w3.org>
Cc: "Jon Gunderson" <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Hi All

I made an online repository for test cases that anyone can add to.
the tests then are made into a directory of pages/ frames so that we can run testing tools on then and see the performance of testing tools and see if they test and pick up on aria mistakes.
We can also add pattern matches, test rules, and remidation suggestions. Also we can change it's status from sugested to approved (what ever we decide that means)

See http://athena-ict.com/UnitTestsHomePage.html

I think it might be useful for the hackathon.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter