Re: addition of HTML role requirement mappings

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 17:18:14 -0600
To: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Cc: public-pfwg@w3.org, ames Nurthen <james.nurthen@oracle.com>, "Gunderson, Jon R" <jongund@illinois.edu>
I agree, we need to shoot for table semantic gaps with HTML5. We have a
very tight timeline for ARIA 1.1. We must align with HTML 5.1 being done on
December 2016. We are also going to have a separate module on graphics
semantics we need for SVG and Canvas.

Jon Gunderson is supposed to have a proposal for us on Monday on the
additional table semantics.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger