RE: ACTION-1442 Default state of aria-current

Léonie Watson <lwatson@paciellogroup.com> wrote on 06/27/2014 03:02:29 AM:
> I’d been working on the basis that the role defined the container,
> so a navigation container was one with the navigation role, and the
> same for the list role/container. Perhaps the definition of
> “navigation container” was meant more loosely?

We just need to use unambiguous language so is easy to provide specific
suggestions. Do we have some proposed spec text?

Matt King
IBM Senior Technical Staff Member
I/T Chief Accessibility Strategist
IBM BT/CIO - Global Workforce and Web Process Enablement
Phone: (503) 578-2329, Tie line: 731-7398
mattking@us.ibm.com