Re: review of User Interface Security Directives for Content Security Policy

The whole section 14 throws up a flag for me as it is stated that it is
non-normative. The fact that there are normative sounding statements in
a non-normative section sounds like an issue we should raise to me.

Regards,
James

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood City, CA 94065