RE: ACTION-1442 Default state of aria-current

If aria-current is included within an element node, but it’s value is null
“” or includes a value other than “true” or “false”, shouldn’t this be
treated the same as undefined?

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but this seems to make sense for a Boolean
attribute.

So, if undefined, the user agent sets no current flag either way.

If false, the current flag is set to false,

And if true, the current flag is set to true.

Then the screen reader for example can convey that, when a flag is present,
that an element is currently active or not currently active based on whether
the flag is set, or convey nothing at all if the flag is undefined.

Would this make sense?