Re: Protocols and Formats Working Group Teleconference minutes not availiable publicly

Steven Faulkner writes:
> I was under the impression that the PF was now a group that operated in the
> public space, but it appears that the PF meeting minutes are not available
> publicly (example: https://www.w3.org/2013/12/18-pf-minutes.html)

Your impression is not quite correct. PF is in transition to conducting
most, but not all, of its business in public space.

We have already moved all ARIA activity to public space, though we also
note that doing so has not translated to additional participation from
the wider community--at least not yet.

PF's joint TF on HTML Techniques operats in public space, as does the
HTML-A11Y TF, of course.

The main PF business meeting will become mostly available in public
space soon. However, these are expected to be scrubbed minutes.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net