Re: ARIA Agenda Planning for Toronto

Thanks, James.

One more question ...

Have you thought about this conern from the perspective that we will
also have IndieUI Events? Does that help? Or is it orthagonal, in your
view?

I'm asking because IndieUI Events is supposed to remove the particulars
of keyboard, vs voice, vs touch, vs etc., into an abstract layer for
content.

Janina