Re: WAI-ARIA call move

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 14:23:51 -0500
To: "Schnabel, Stefan" <stefan.schnabel@sap.com>
Cc: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, "jcraig@apple.com" <jcraig@apple.com>, W3C WAI Protocols & Formats <public-pfwg@w3.org>
Hi, Stefan:

Schnabel, Stefan writes:
> I would prefer one hour earlier since 1pm eastern time would mean 7pm in Germany if I have converted it right.

We couldn't do the one hour earlier time because it conflicts with the
Cognitive Accessibility Task Force that several of us also attend. But
for that conflict, I think we might have proposed Noon Boston Time, but
there's the problem. The conflict exists.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net