Re: Proposal to move ARIA Authoring Practices TF meeting time to Monday

I will join the meeting next Monday at noon to 1:30 in US central time.
Thanks!
Jemma Ku

On Dec 8, 2014, at 8:35 AM, Birkir Gunnarsson <birkir.gunnarsson@deque.com<mailto:birkir.gunnarsson@deque.com>> wrote:

I support this proposal and have marked Dec. 15th 1pm, on my calendar.

From: Matthew King [mailto:mattking@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, December 5, 2014 2:17 PM
To: WAI Protocols & Formats
Subject: Proposal to move ARIA Authoring Practices TF meeting time to Monday

In today's meeting of the APG TF, it was proposed that the meeting be changed to Mondays from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM US Eastern time.
Unless there are objections raised on this list that lead to consensus around a different time, the next APG TF meeting will be on December 15 at 1:00 PM US Eastern time.

Matt King
IBM Senior Technical Staff Member
I/T Chief Accessibility Strategist
IBM BT/CIO - Global Workforce and Web Process Enablement
Phone: (503) 578-2329, Tie line: 731-7398
mattking@us.ibm.com<mailto:mattking@us.ibm.com>