48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC); Publish 1 ARIA FPWD & 2 ARIA Heartbeats Reply-To: In-Reply-To: <20141203183632.GM4478@opera.rednote.net> X-Operating-System: Linux opera.rednote.net 3.17.4-200.fc20.x86_64 X-PGP-Key: http://rednote.net/JaninaSajka_gpg_key.html Forwarding email received off list ... Thanks, Alex!