Re: 48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC); Publish 1 ARIA FPWD & 2 ARIA Heartbeats

Since the permalink thing (and some of these other issues) are ReSpec
features, and not part of our specs per se, can I ask that people file bugs
via github (or submit pull requests - that's even better)?  ReSpec is used
by A LOT of people, so any changes need to be carefully vetted by that
community.

--
Shane McCarron