Re: Question about a menubutton with a default action

Hi Matt,

thanks for your input! This makes a lot of sense! I will wait a bit for
other ideas to come up, but making these into sort of mini-toolbars makes a
lot of sense. The trick with other buttons in regular toolbars is to not
clutter the keyboard tab order like -- for example, and sorry -- in IE. It
would certainly drive me crazy as a keyboard user to tab ten or more times
from the address bar again before I reach the content area. At the moment,
it's two, maybe sometimes three, presses of the tab key in Firefox.

Marco