APPROVED: Call For Consensus (CfC) to publish a FPWD of ARIA-1.1

Colleagues:

This CfC has received no objections and multiple expressions of support.
Therefore, it is adopted and the specification document will be
published as our FPWD for ARIA 1.1.

Please note the head of comments in this thread begins at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pfwg/2013Sep/0055.html

In addition, the regular weekly PFWG teleconference voted a resolution
of support logged at:
https://www.w3.org/2013/09/25-pf-minutes.html

The FPWD will become available shortly as follows:

*Title:* Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) 1.1
* Short Name:* wai-aria-1.1

*Publication URI:* http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-wai-aria-1_1-20130926/
* Latest version URI:* http://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-1.1/
*Editors' Draft URI:* http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria-1.1/