Re: PF Rejects TF's Work/Consensus CFC [Was: Call for Consensus: Procedure updates]

After more than a month when we have been unable to get the three TF
facilitators into a discussion, we were able to make progress on this
item at the TF Facilitators call Monday. We expect to have language that
we believe will be acceptable to PF, and we hope to the HTML-WG as well,
in a few days. Of course it will need to be approved first in the TF.

Janina