ARIA testing

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 17:22:35 -0500
To: jongund@uiuc.edu, cyns@exchange.microsoft.com, "James Craig" <jcraig@apple.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-pf@w3.org, public-pfwg@w3.org

First, I want to thank everyone for working on the ARIA 1.0 test suite. We
officially now have two implementations of all the ARIA 1.0 features needed
for CR!  Thank you!!!!

Now we have to finish up the UAIG tests.

If people could run the tests in green (already tested on one platform) in
the UAIG test suite please get started. Remember we need just two
implementations so if you see we have two implementations of one prioritize
those in green where we don't.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/testharness/testreport?testsuite_id=2

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger