Re: UAIG Test CAse 90, 91, 92 problems on MSAA/IA2

Joseph,

I discovered one more thing on multiselectable widgets.

The first selection is always generating an event_object_selection event.
Subsequent selections produce EVENT_OBJECT_SELECTIONADD. That is not clear
in the spec.

I verified this behavior with Alex.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger