Re: UAIG Test CAse 90, 91, 92 problems on MSAA/IA2

Hi Joseph,

I spoke with Alex and he agreed this text should go from the UAIG for MSAA:

, but arrange events so state change does not occur on focused item, to
avoid extra selection change announcements

This should be on multiselectable and selectable widgets.

Besides this text contradicts itself:

EVENT_OBJECT_SELECTION then EVENT_OBJECT_STATECHANGE on newly focused item,
but arrange events so state change does not occur on focused item, to avoid
extra selection change announcements

When you  have made the change please let me know and the tests (90-92)
will pass.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger