Re: UAIG Test CAse 90, 91, 92 problems on MSAA/IA2

The test case is invalid as it did not set focus to the item being
selected. If you tab to the item to become selected before the timer goes
off both events fire on the item with focus.

So, is it important that the restriction be applied ( the state change does
not occur on the item with focus)?

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger