Re: ARIA Test Cases 86 and 87 are invalid

I missed this thread, but came to the same conclusion independently today. I also filed ISSUE-621.

PFWG-ISSUE-621 (selection conflict): Spec conflict: UAIG needs to not require UAs to fire selection change events unless aria-selected is changed [ARIA 1.0 Implementation Guide]
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/issues/621

FWIW, I also updated the test files today to include managing focus and selection state changes via aria-selected. If you rerun your tests, I expect they will pass. They pass in WebKit now, too.