Re: ARIA CR Test case 848

> Alright but we are getting EVENT_OBJECT_SELEDTIONREMOVE for single
removals.

selection event is fired to selected items, so in case of single removals
we only can fire selectionremove event.

> Also, IE is generating EVENT_OBJECT_SELECTIONADD

IE implementation seems inconsistent, in case of HTML multiselect select
(listbox) they still fire selection change event.

> So, we have inconsistencies. What would cause you to use
EVENT_OBJECT_SELECTIONADD?

We fire it when multiple selection occurs, if you put items into selection
by pressing shift+arrow key.

Thank you.
Alex.